Michael is an associate at Forum Law LLP and a member of their civil litigation group.
Michael has appeared before the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta and the Provincial Court of Alberta and has also been involved in a number of matters with the Alberta Human Rights Commission.
At Forum Law LLP, Michael advises on the following litigation matters:
- General litigation
- Employment law matters, including wrongful and constructive dismissal, employment contract disputes, and severance package negotiations
- Human Rights complaints (for complainants and respondents)
- Contractual disputes
- Settlement negotiations
- Debt recovery and collection
- Consumer protection matters
- Residential tenancy disputes (for tenant and landlord) and
Michael understands that litigation can be a time-consuming, stressful, complicated, and expensive process. As such, he aims to bring a practical and cost-effective approach for his clients, while advocating for his clients’ goals and objectives.
Michael is also a strong advocate for access to justice, where he is presently involved/has been involved with the Edmonton Community Legal Centre, Bond University’s Alumni Mentor Program, Bond University’s Commercial Law Clinic, and the Elizabeth Fry Society.